Mobile Demand-side Platform
Our mobile demand side platform (DSP) provides a wide-range of media buying capabilities, specifically for mobile & tablet devices. Use our mobile DSP to reach consumers on tablets and mobile phones on-the-move.
Mobile DSP Overview
- Mobile DSP (demand-side-platform) overview
- Mobile DSP (demand-side platform) Knowledge Base
- Mobile DSP frequently asked questions
Our mobile DSP is fully compatible with our RTB API for campaign setup & optimisation at scale or integration within an existing marketing automation application. It’s also available in white-label editions for agencies and media traders. For demo or more details contact us!
Mobile DSP targeting features
The Merchenta Mobile DSP supports a range of mobile-specific programmatic capabilities, including :
Wide range of mobile inventory
- Over the past 5 years Merchenta has integrated a wide range of RTB exchanges & SSPs into the platform. We support mobile web and in-app inventory from almost 30 exchanges, including Google Doubleclick, Smaato, Tapsense, Nexage, Admeta and many more.
IDFA/Android ID targeting
- Build your own IOS and Android audience segments from mobile tracking analytics, then use these as the basis of campaign targeting.
Mobile Carrier targeting
- select mobile carriers (eg Vodafone) for targeting or use our mobile whitelists for pinpoint accuracy – simply upload IP address ranges and our mobile DSP will automatically seek devices on the associated networks.
Mobile deeplinking support
- Full support for mobile deeplinking – no need for a separate vendor library, we offer this inclusive of our platform!
Rich media support
Full server-to-server pixel/postback support
- Easily track campaigns with full support for server-to-server postbacks. Simple integration into a range of mobile attribution platforms including Tune & Appsflyer .
Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Our simple, yet powerful, DSP interface makes light work of campaign setup and reporting