Merchenta.io Launches Latest Version of Cloud-hosted Programmatic Media API
Merchenta.io RTB API provides powerful, easily-integrated, cloud-hosted SAAS APIs for real-time programmatic media buying (RTB) to application developers and integrators. Merchenta combines a range of sophisticated, out-of-the-box algorithms with on-demand access to billions of advertising placements worldwide across desktop, mobile & Facebook.
Today, we’re proud to announce the launch of version 3 of merchenta.io cloud-hosted programmatic media buying APIs.
Historically, RTB (real-time bidding) exchange integration has been complex and time-consuming, with significant infrastructure costs and ongoing maintenance effort.
Using merchenta.io, integration partners gain a wide range of tried-and-trusted tools for programmatic media buying, which enable :
- accelerated time-to-market for programmatic, media-buying applications
- access to over two dozen pre-integrated exchanges including Google Doubleclick, AppNexus, Rubicon Project, OpenX and many others
- simple, easy-to-integrate APIs covering campaign setup, optimisation and reporting
- configurable bidding, creative optimisation and recommendation algorithms
- cloud-based, always-on SAAS platform means there are no infrastructure costs or exchange interface maintenance issues
“Over the past 3 years, we’ve been impressed at the diversity and innovation of applications being built on merchenta.io. There’s real appetite from integrators and application developers for a robust, easily integrated, cloud-based programmatic media buying solution.” says Neil McClements, Merchenta CEO.